Department of Defense Projects
R-DEX Systems DoD Projects
R-DEX federally funded work focuses on: (1) innovative AI/ML technologies for a wide range of applications and (2) wireless communications.
(1) Validation of Artificial Intelligence Technologies (VAIT); Navy SBIR topic N193-A01;
(2) Deep Automatic Target Recognition (DATR) Technology; Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO) SBIR 182-008;
(3) DeepSAR: Automating the Extraction of Tactical Information from Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery; Army SBIR A19-166;
(4) Blue Jay: Strengthening SIGINT Classifiers and Identifying Adversarial Attacks; Army SBIR A19-166;
(5) Cognitive Countermeasure Technology (CCT) for Improved Resilience of Army Tactical Radios to Electronic Warfare Attacks; Army SBIR A20-072;
(6) The Universal Adversarial Attack (UAA) Technology for Improved Machine Vision Disruption; DARPA Artificial Intelligence Exploration (AIE) topic DARPA-PA-19-03-06;
(7) Improved and More Robust Automatic Target Classifiers; Navy SBIR N202-120;
(8) Quasi-Orthogonal Doppler Waveform Applications; Army STTR A20B-T013;
(9) Improved Automatic Target Classifiers for Missile Seekers; Air Force SBIR AF203-001.